YOUTH LED GRANTS
The aim of the Youth Led Grants is to support a range of small volunteering projects and activities, led and carried out by young people which are based which contribute towards the seven Well-being of Future Generations Act (2015) goals.
1. A Prosperous Wales - An innovative, productive and low carbon society which recognises the limits of the global environment.
2. A Resilient Wales - A nation which maintains and enhances a biodiverse natural environment.
3. A More Equal Wales- A society that enables people to fulfil their potential no matter what their background.
4. A Healthier Wales - A society in which people’s physical and mental well-being is maximised.
5. A Wales of Cohesive Communities - Attractive, safe, viable and well-connected.
6. A Wales of Vibrant Culture and Thriving Wales - A society that promotes and protects culture, heritage and the Welsh language.
7. A Globally Responsible Wales - A nation which takes responsibilty of making a positive contribution to global well-being.
To apply for the grant, fill out DVSC’s online application here.
The deadline for this years grant round is the 13th of September with a decision made on applications later that month.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01824 702 441 and ask for Rhys Hughes or Lisa Williams.
BECOME A SUPPORTER
Hello again … … today we have a small favour to ask. Volunteers, voluntary and community action and the third sector are at the heart of building more sustainable and resilient communities and we need them more than ever.
DVSC receives core funding from the Welsh Government but we need to raise more money so that we can continue to provide excellent sector support - whether you're a volunteer, voluntary and community group or a third sector organisation.
We can provide a wealth of information and resources and we want to keep our services as accessible as we can, and to reach as many groups as we can. So we think it’s fair to ask people who visit us often for their help - if they feel able to give it.
Our Sector Support service is resource intensive, but we are investing in it because we believe providing support to volunteers, voluntary and community groups, charities, social enterprises and community interest companies - has to be at the heart of what we do. If you like what we are about, and you want to help support it, our future would be much more secure.