As part of our engagement with our members, we produce a bi annual Sector Support Bulletin to keep you up to date with the latest learning & training opportunities and information on Good Governance, Sustainable Funding, Enterprise development and influencing and engaging.
See below a snippet of what is included. if you'd like to read the bulletin in full please click here
“Starting Well as a Social Entrepreneur” session 28.3.19
Do you have an idea for social change? Are you thinking about setting up a social enterprise? Would you like some help to get started?
UnLtd, in partnership with DVSC, are holding a “Starting Well as a Social Entrepreneur” session at the Naylor Leyland Centre, Ruthin on the 28th of March 9:15 - 1:30.
The session is to help you:
· Meet others who want to create social change
· Test out your idea in a supportive environment
· Learn about the essential components of a good social enterprise
· Find out what support is available
· Understand how you could apply for an UnLtd Award
For more information and to book your place at this FREE session, Please click here