Welcome to Denbighshire Voluntary Services Council.
Our mission is to provide excellent support to volunteers, volunteer involving organisations and the third sector and to be an influential voice in Denbighshire, Wales
We are currently redeveloping our corporate website. The best way of keeping in touch in the interim is to:
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. We post on these daily.
Living Wage Contract Cleaner
DVSC is looking for a Living Wage contract cleaner to provide cleaning services in respect of the Naylor Leyland Centre, Ruthin and to keep the building clean and adequately equipped before each letting. This will be a service contract and will involve invoicing DVSC for a fixed sum per month including labour time and cleaning products. The successful applicant will need to provide public liability insurance.
Duties to include:
- Undertake daily cleaning duties as follows – empty bins and dispose of rubbish; clean toilets; clean kitchens and make sure the two main rooms for hire are tidy and presentable
- Undertake periodic cleaning duties as follows – hoover all floors; wipe and dust tables and desks (where possible); wipe and dust window sills; wiping doors; skirting, radiators and other paintwork
- Record and report loss or breakage of cutlery, crockery, furniture, equipment etc as it occurs
- Comply with all requirements relating to Health and Safety as may from time to time be specified in line with DVSC’s Health and Safety Policy and Procedures, and legal requirements
- Produce a cleaning rota outlining daily and weekly duties, which will be displayed visibly to enable customer feedback in relevant places
Please send your quotes, CV and copies of your public liability insurance to Damon Jones, DVSC’s Membership and Business Support Administrator at email@example.com
If you are interested in a site visit to make an assessment of the time needed to perform these duties Damon is happy to facilitate this.
Subject to success in winning the contract, DVSC will be happy to provide Health and Safety training to the contractor, and provide an induction
Following a root and branch review of DVSC’s strategic direction, and a decision at our Board meeting on 31 March 2017, DVSC’s membership model has been refreshed.
Our new offer seeks to engage volunteers, voluntary and community groups and third sector organisations in actively shaping our work as the county wide membership organisation of the third sector in Denbighshire, and influencing our partners and society for the better.
The changes being introduced as of April 2017, present a clearer membership offer, with a new fairer fee structure, based on annual turnover. Members will continue to have access to a range of benefits and what we believe is a significantly improved membership offer.
This change is being implemented from April 2017 and will be phased in during 2017 as existing members reach their renewal points.
Bronze membership is FREE to all Volunteers, Voluntary and community groups and all third sector organisations operating within Denbighshire with an annual income of less than £50,000.
To read more about it and see our Fee Structure please read the attached file by clicking here
If you are a member of the public and want to be the link that helps change a person’s life here in Denbighshire, then please visit our new website, www.denbighshirevolunteers.net where you can find out about the volunteer opportunities available to you. Our friendly team will be happy to help.
If you are a volunteer involving organisation in Denbighshire and you want to find out and share best practice in this area then visit www.denbighshirevolunteers.org and register your interest with being involved.
Finally, if you want to make contact with a member of the DVSC team please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01824 702 441.
Brought to you by Denbighshire Voluntary Services Council.